Nov 17, 2023
3884 Woodmere Park Blvd., Unit #9
Venice, FL 34293
Attention: Robert & Jacob
Thank you again for your time today! The business development manager position for the group sounds like a perfect fit where I can leverage my skills and make a real positive impact on your bottom line and growth strategy.
As discussed, I am providing evidence of my work. The best way for me to summarize 25+ years’ experience here is to present some relevant projects and host the documents online for your review.
Client: Hitech Communications – https://hitechcomm.ca (Two-way radios, LED lighting solutions, vehicle tracking)
Project: A growing company but with little online presence and social media engagement, outdated branding, and no digital/marketing strategy.
Deliverables: complete marketing strategy, entire rebrand, new logo, vehicle wraps, new website, social media setups, sales and document support for several RFP responses for large vehicle tracking contracts (about a 75% win-rate, guided the vehicle tracking division to 3X sales).
Duration: full time and part time consulting work over 5 years.
Client: Humber Valley Resort – https://www.humbervalley.com (350 Chalet, Canadian Golf Resort)
Project: involved in the project from the turning-sod stages to full operation.
Deliverables: complete international online marketing strategy, website/socials, built an online property reservation system, supplied all PC hardware, and provided all offline and online marketing support – which was a key factor in the success.
Duration: 2 years
Client: LNG NL – https://www.lng-nl.com (Liquified Natural Gas Project) <= their site is down right now
Project: 2 Phase $10 Billion dollar LNG project
Deliverables: developed a pitch deck for Phase One – $6 Billion
Duration: 2 weeks
Pitch Deck Link: https://robertpurchase.com/lng-nl-overview
Client: Triple Nine Resources – https://triplenineresources.com (Mining Company)
Project: capital raise for expansion
Deliverables: developed new corporate identity and pitch deck – client indicated to me that my work was instrumental for their next phase of negotiations, they are in final stages of funding now.
Duration: 1 week
Client: EnviroBlu – https://enviroblu.co (Surfactant Degreaser)
Project: expansion into USA
Deliverables: website rebuild, product development for home use, capital raise for expansion, video production, marketing support. My work helped them secure a pivotal contract with Irving Oil.
Duration: 6 months
New Website Prototype – https://robertp261.sg-host.com
Client: David Carver Films – https://moethemovie.com ($20M budget Hollywood film)
Project: client pitching movie script to investors
Deliverables: website, video production, pitch deck (my work helped them raise $10M)
Duration: 3 months
Website – https://moethemovie.com
Client: AirQore Labs – https://airqore.com (HVAC Filter Treatment)
Project: product launch & capital raise. I was a key contact for Investor Relations – the IP was eventually acquired by a geothermal company.
Deliverables: landing page website, pitch deck, marketing support
Duration: 12 months
Links: Pitch Deck – https://airqore.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/AirQoreLabs.pdf
Other notable success stories from my consulting career:
(1) B2B: Lambs Rum was losing market share in Atlantic Canada. I created the most successful product promotion in the 100 year history of the company with a sock giveaway/contest programs/social media engagement, etc. Over an 8 month period, the campaign resulted in 35%+ sales growth, an estimated 10% market share recapture during the promotion, and a 2X increase in customers trying new brand flavors. I developed and executed on every aspect from package design to raw material sourcing to fulfillment and social media engagement.
I also developed another version of this product for the B2C ecommerce market that resulted in over $3M in revenue.
(2) Over the years, via Intel Production contracts, I managed the online concert marketing for some of the world’s leading musical acts: Aerosmith, Selena Gomez, Van Morrison, Bob Seger, and Matchbox Twenty. In this industry, I also secured a 2 year contract to develop a ticketing reservation system and manage the data entry staff (150 local and 7 foreign workers).
(3) Via a contract with TrainerBox.com, I trained 800 employees on site in India for Anheuser Busch. The training was for new employees to learn a suite of business intelligence tools to assess operational metrics and improve customer service.
(4) Created an online sales tool for NetJets.com – this was used by their top sales people for closing deals on fractional jet ownership around the world. The tool helped sales people demonstrate range, capacity, and operating cost/benefit analysis.
(5) I can also provide stewardship on product marketing collateral design if/when needed. Here is an example of a website (https://arlenebeauty.com/) and brochure (https://robertpurchase.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/ARLENE-BEAUTY-FLYER-VERSION.png) for a client insisting on the latest design trends.
(6) Here is an example of generating design assets for metrics: https://robertpurchase.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/BOATEL-OCC.-VS.-METRICS.pdf
(7) Also one here for an infographic for a geothermal company: https://robertpurchase.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/STANTON-GROUP-GEOTHERMAL-USE-CASES-v2.0.png
(8) Wrote a computer program for Canadian Helicopters – (https://www.canadianhelicopters.com) to manage their quality control for helicopter parts and for known defects. This program was used for over 10 years.
Although I can be hands-on with any marketing task, I will be most valuable to your company as a growth, strategy, and business developer. A CEO position that requires the full spectrum of skills from financials to marketing to HR is also a great fit. I have managed up to 150 staff and can also manage your teams if this is ever required.
I am at a stage in my career where I have completed a myriad of ONE-OFF projects and now seeking to settle in with a growth-focused company and be a core member of the management team. My experience will prove to be a definite asset to your company.
I really enjoyed our conversation today and I am also quite confident that I will integrate very well with your company culture and expansion goals.
If you require references, please advise… I can get any of these set up fairly quickly:
– The CEO of HiTech Communications (Murray Caines)
– The CEO of AirQore Labs (Dr. Stephen Browne)
– The CEO of TrainerBox (Raymond Doucette)
– The CEO of EnviroBlu (Kevin Aylward)
– The developer of Humber Valley Resort (Philip Cleary)
A background check is no problem – clean record with zero crimes except for a speeding ticket or two : )
In short, I am a talented and hard-working family man with an excellent set of tools to bring to the table.
I look forward to working with you and playing a key role in helping you take your business to the next level via leading-edge and sustainable growth strategies.
Robert Purchase, B.Econs/Business
305 849 7349